Tuesday 8 August 2017

LIFE LESSONS....
 
People often search for things that can only be found within, I mean how do you search for joy or peace and where on earth do you start?
we often feel like what we have is not enough but what is enough and who are we trying to impress by us becoming enough for somebody else? personally I think acceptance is the perfect place to start, I am aware of my flaws and most of the mistakes I have made but most importantly I have accepted myself for who and what I am. I had to accept myself to realize that the joy and the peace I have been struggling to find has been inside me all along....

#Lets Stop Suffocating Ourselves, Who Is Perfect??!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For more on business and politics

https://soundcloud.com/user-820152095-833581708/accra-ou